I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My turtle journey

Well I lost a little over a pound this week - so what I gained last week plus a wee little bit more.  I am so frustrated with my crawling pace.  For someone with my weight - who writes EVERYTHING down and works out, I shouldn't be loosing so incredibly slowly - it's extremely frustrating.  Especially since my ww buddy once again said she was incredibly lax again this week and lost 4 pounds.  How is that fair?  Her laziness is being rewarded and my diligence is being punished - that's how it feels anyway.  Well I'm not going to stop being dilligent, because every time I do, I gain a LOT - so i willl keep plugging away, and eventually I'll get there, just four years after she reaches her goals.  If I'm lucky. 
    Maybe I need to stop using all my extra points in one fell swoop - but every time I use them throughout the week i end up going way over.  I think this week I am going to use my activity points - why not?  Experiment of the week - and it's just one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment