I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

First post's a charm

I have been cooking a lot this weekend.  Well, a lot for me.  Yesterday I made zucchini bread for my best friend who got in a car accident last week.  She had a bunch of zucchini and squash that she gave me under the condition that i used some of it to make zucchini bread, since I guess she had a craving pre-accident.  Since it wasn't for me, I made the fat/sugar filled completely delicious kind.  Of course I ended up trying a small piece, but I'm not too worried since I didn't eat much yesterday and I went on a 4 hour geocaching expedition with my brother and his wife(and we don't do it the easy follow the path way).  This morning I made zucchini sticks with a recipe that was recommended to me weeks ago at a ww meeting.  They turned out really well and I got at least 3 servings of veggies in.  I really struggle with those stupid good health guidelines, but I am doing much better than I was.
I gained last week because I was on vacation the week before in the happiest place on earth (The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter of course) but unfortunately, I have been struggling with exercise and really honestly tracking since I've been back.  Still, I managed to get 26 activity points so far this week and I haven't gone over my points, its been a struggle but I'm doing it.  Its also, and I'm ashamed to admit this, a little frustrating that my ww buddy is loosing like 3-4 lbs a week (or so it seems, she is def loosing faster than me, even though I writing down every fracking point and before vaca was getting about 40 activity points a week and she thinks she had a bad week, didn't write anything down and will loose 3 lbs....wtf)
Well weigh in is tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post something post weigh in - whether us be a sob story or a celebration.  I am so close to 30 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment