I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I did it, Hooray!

Well I did it!  I hit my 30 lb mark(again)!  I lost a little over a lb, though my ww buddy lost 5 lbs!  How does she do it?  She does go running a lot, but I get my exersize in.  Oh well, the important one here is me.  My next goal is to loose a food point, only about .6 to that.  I know it seems like a silly goal - who wants to haveto eat LESS?  But I am finding that when I get my GHG in, 30 points of food a day is a bit excessive (except on days I have an event of some sort going on).  Next week is my week!  I don't think it's at all unreasonable to loose half a pound in a week.  Though I do have this awful back and forth pattern going on.  I relaly need to stay forcused this week.
    I find that I live for Monday weigh ins, and TUesdays and Wednesdays sort of suck, mostly because they are so far away from Mondays!  Next week I am going to have to go to my meeting alone, because M (WW buddy) will be on vaca.  That'll be so wierd because I have yet to go to a meeting without her there since I restarted this.  
    My goals for the week are activity related.  I want to do one of my minute long pilates videos every day (If i can't find a minute a day, there's a problem), I want to get back in the habit of doing wii gold's gym (for the arms) Lets say a min of four times this week, and go to the track at least 3 times.  I want to get at least 30 activity points total.  I feel better when I exersize and I feel like I have fallen out of it.  I'll keep track here.  Well my lunch hour is almost over, so off to publish!

No comments:

Post a Comment