I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Monday, August 23, 2010

having your period really really sucks

OK well blogspot is being a bitch and won't save my colors, but you can still clearly see that I gained a pound today.  Not really a surprise, it's actually less than I thought it would be.  Plus you have to factor in that I got my period today, so if I am super good this week, I should see a nice loss next week.  Here's hoping anyway.  This week I have a lot planned in the evenings, which are my trouble food times,  so hopefully that will stop me from eating at night, at least for this week.  I also plan to get back into daily exercising.  I felt so much better and less lazy when I was doing that.
I hate hate hate how slow this is going.  I want this stupid weight to be off already.  I hate myself for letting it all back on again - how could I be so stupid?  But what's done is done and all I can do is try try again.  This week I commit to writing every point down, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment