I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Gain...of course.

Well I haven't had a chance to update yesterdays weigh in, but it's not good. I gained back what I lost last week. UG. There are a couple possible reasons for such a big gain. I did have Chinese food for dinner last night, which could have bloated me...or it could have been the I-don't-care-I-am-putting-what-I-want-into-my-mouth Saturday I had - Including two(!) danishes. Well, they were yummy, but boy was it not worth it. The good news is I hadn't had one of those days in a long time, and it seems to be out of my system now. I also seem to be on the steady loose three weeks in a row, gain the 4th week groove, which I am NOT happy with! More bad news 0 next week will be my TOM. So I guess I will have to be more focused than ever this week if I am going to hope to see ANY loss. The thought is just depressing, but I am refocused and ready to go! My promise to myself is to do the fitness trail by my house this week at least 2 times, despite my crazy busy schedule. I brought sneakers and a work out shirt and they are waiting for me in my car so I will have no excuse to go home first and get lost in the TV or something. (yeah I have NO problem changing my shirt in my car, I'm weird like that).
I am also going to try to make it a habit to post every Tuesday, at least - writing all this stuff is incredibly helpful to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment