I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weighing in can be fun!

So I didn't meet my activity goals last week, but the scale was nice to me anyway - down 1.8!!! I am so excited. I mist have some something right, even though I dind't do anything right. I took my measurements and am not happy with the results, i need to get back to a better regiment. Starting today! I love how a weight loss makes me feel, I can only hope to keep it up, but so far so good!
The meeting was wierd without M there, butI went anyway and sent her an update (she sent me hers too)  The topic was all about filling foods, which sometimes I am great at, other times not so much. 
I forgot my pedometer today, which stinks, because that's what keeps me modivated to keep moving throughout the day.  I am going to put it on to go grocery shopping after work, and I would like to walk at the track today unless it's completely sweltering.  I might try to get in a couple pilates videos then too.  I relaly need to get back of a regular schedule of the wii golds gym and I need to work parts of my body that aren't my legs.  Walking is great and simple, but I want/need more of a full body work out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment