I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

still struggling

Well I was up 1.6 this week. I almost cried. I mean, I wasn't perfect, but I don't think I was a pound and a half bad! I have decided not to track any steps or excersize I do for a couple of weeks. I think those activity points make me cocky - like I have PLENTY Of points, I can afford to eat that! I am also going to pull back on activity period - just not make it a priority, just for a couple weeks. This is a great time to do that since I have rehearsal pretty much every day for a month. I also didn't start for the meeting Monday because I had to go meet with one of my directors. But I am going to the 5:30 meeting tonight and I knew that so I wasn't concerned.


This week I am also not eating points at the end of the night just because I have them. That's stupid. I have, however, been drinking a glass of wine every night, so a bunch of my extra points will be used anyway.

I am totally focused this week so far. I am writing everything down, and I am determined to write everything down over the weekend too. That was my downfall the last couple weeks I think. I know it's not even halfway over yet, but I am feeling good. I have about three and a half pounds to loose to get back down to my lowest weight, and that's frustrating, but I can't let it get to me. Food binges will only make things worse. I have to keep telling myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment