I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I heart danishes! :(

Today I am feeling incredibly weak. I am hormonal or something and just feeling really lonely and depressed. This happened last month and it totally got the best of me and I gave in and ate and ate and ate. Right now I am fighting the urge to go to the food court downstairs and get a pastry. Mmmm...pastries....
But I won't. I'm also worried about dinner, I was depressed, so my roommate convinced me that I didn't have to cook (he didn't have to work very hard). And we are completely out of leftovers in my house, making me extremely vulnerable to the lure of fatty fast food. Last night I made decent fast food choices and miracurasly managed to stay in my points for the day - And I did the fitness track! Plus got to my 10,000 step daily goal.

The only thing I have going for me is that I am now in the midst of crazy rehearsal schedule (i do community theatre in addition to my day job - stage managing, usually) so unlike last month I won't be sitting at home wanting to eat everything in sight, with plenty of options of what to eat. I will be at rehearsal, and tonight is vocals for Trial by jury, which means I will spend 2 hours walking the halls, raking up the steps, so at least I will get activity and won't have any food within grasp. I can get through this week, I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment