I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Salad quest!

Well I lost a little over half a pound yesterday, which I am actually pretty happy about - even though I am stil a little over a pound above my this time lowest.  I had a profound blog topic thought yesterday, but between then and now, I completely lost it.  That's what being sleep deprived does to you I guess.  I went to happy hour/drinking all night with a close friend of mine Friday night, which we do every couple months, and so I know know know that i went well over my allotted pointage, but I mucst have made up for it somewhere, because I lost weight!  Onward to next week.  I cna't wait forthis rehearsal every freaking day shit to be over.  I am so exhausted.  But that's not stopping me from making smart choices.  Go me.  I am still focused.  I do think all of this running around is helping me though.  I'm not bored at home grazing.  WHen I'm out, I am generally not around food, and though it does result in me going for fast food a lot, I always try to am myself in the general direction of Subway.  I would like to eat more salads though, but the ww app doens't seem to be terribly up to date with what salads the local fast food joints are selling.  While I want to get my fruits and veggies in, I want to stay within my points range as well.  I know from experience that salads can be higher points than say a turkey sub or a grilled chicken sandwich.  I just can't survive without dressing and I am not a fan of the ff ranch or ff italian, which is generally what's offered as the lighter option.  I'll have to research that, I suppose - when I find the time to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment