I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

pump it up! or not

i need to figure out a way to get some concentrated activity back into my life. I just have so much more energy and feel bettter mentally. I seem to have it in my head that i either have to go 6-7 days a week or not at all. which is totally stupid. I keep telling myself that i am going to join the brand new Y that is across the street from where i work. i love love love taking classes - doing it in my living room isnt the same, too easy not to push myself (though i think i am the only person on earth who doesn't like Zumba - i think i have taken too many real dance classes. Or i have just had really awful teachers) i just dnt have the money right now, hopefully i will get a raise this year so i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment