I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

why easter candy, WHY?!?

here I am, 40 lbs lighter (this time)....well plus .4 as of yesterday, but 1/2 a pound isn't much, I'm convinced I can take that off next week and then some, especially since I have banned easter candy from my body.  I can't even believe I only gained half a pound last week considering how many Sarris jelly beans and reeses pb eggs I ate.  But god they were good.  I used the justification in my head that they are only around once a year, but yesterday was a wake up call and I have now told myself that I've had enough to hold me over for the rest of the year (which is 100% true).   And you  know the secret to why I didn't gain more?  Activity activity activity.  I worked out every damn day even though most day I really didn't want to, or had a really good excuse not to.  I found the time and worked my ass off.  So honestly what the wake up call was, wasn't the number on the scale, it's what that number would have been if I had used just a little (ok, a lot) self control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment