I am on my second time through Weight Watchers. The first time I lost 101 lbs before who knows what happened and I ended up gaining it all back plus about 5 lbs. This second journey is proving to be way harder than the first, but I'm hoping that bodes well for it sticking - forever. I can't go through that again.

Friday, January 7, 2011

still here!

Still here, still on Weight Watchers, though during the two holiday weeks that was questionable. But I love challenges and while my leader didnt talk about it, the newsletter said they are starting one, and week one is tracking, which i have been diligently doing plus I started a self imposed "work out for 30 days in a row" challenge. Today is day five and going strong! Sending this from my phone which is why it's crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment